Various Activities of ISPOR India Chapter year 2017
ISPOR India Chapter organised the following seminars during the year.
- Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, Presented By Aarushi Singh, M.Pharm Student Presentation 01
- Role of Meta Analysis in Evidence Based Medicines, Presented by Anamika Jaiswal M. Pharm Student Presentation 02
- Clinical Data Managment, Presented by Ayasha Parveen, M. Pharm Student Presentation 3
- Patient Recruitment and Retention in Clinical Trial, Presented by Sujata Sinha, M. Pharm Student Presentation 04
- Common Errors and Controversies Pharmacoeconomic Analysis, Presented by Jyoti, M. Pharm Student Presentation 05
- Strategies to incorporate Pharmacoeconomics into pharmacotherapy, Presented by Lalit Kumar, M Pharm Student Presentation 06
- Health Technology Assessment Process in Different Country, Presented by Nisha Tomer, M. Pharm Student Presentation 07
- HTA Definitions & Importance, Presented by Tarun Gaur, M Pharm Studen Presentation 08
- ISPOR India Students Chapter will be organizing a symposium on “Ensuring patient safety in Clinical Trials” in September 2017 *
- ISPOR India Students Chapter will be organizing a symposium, in November 2017 *, on:
- Systemic review and Meta-analysis
- Pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research
*Dates will be announced soon.